An Introduction
Hello everyone!
My name is Stephani and I am a male-to-female transsexual. I am just beginning the journey and so I'm going to use this space to chronicle my daily progress or lack thereof. I have not yet had my first gender therapy session yet, so as you can see this really is a starting point.
As of today, I have made the commitment to allow my feminine persona to emerge. I was called Edward at birth (1959) and was immersed in the blue colors and masculine activities of suburban life. I never-ever-felt comfortable as a boy and as early as 5 or 6 years old, I was thinking that I wanted to be a girl.
I won't put too much into this post, but in the days to come, I will be adding material that describes my tortured journey as the proverbial woman trapped in a man's body. My story does involve difficult themes and some adult content so please be warned.

Love,
Stephani
My name is Stephani and I am a male-to-female transsexual. I am just beginning the journey and so I'm going to use this space to chronicle my daily progress or lack thereof. I have not yet had my first gender therapy session yet, so as you can see this really is a starting point.
As of today, I have made the commitment to allow my feminine persona to emerge. I was called Edward at birth (1959) and was immersed in the blue colors and masculine activities of suburban life. I never-ever-felt comfortable as a boy and as early as 5 or 6 years old, I was thinking that I wanted to be a girl.
I won't put too much into this post, but in the days to come, I will be adding material that describes my tortured journey as the proverbial woman trapped in a man's body. My story does involve difficult themes and some adult content so please be warned.

Love,
Stephani
As the butterfly emerges from her cocoon, she sees the same word that she saw as a caterpillar, but now the world sees the beautiful creation she was always meant to be.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new life as Stephani, enjoy every moment.
(((((Hugs))))) Steffy